Volunteer at Highline
The benefits of volunteering are many. As a student or career person exploring options, you can learn new skills or hone existing ones. Volunteering also provides the sense of satisfaction that comes from helping others. And you get to meet and interact with diverse personalities and develop friendships.
At Highline, we believe that the needs of the volunteer are important. That's why we strive to place our volunteers in positions that are consistent with their skills and interests. Highline Medical Center has many volunteer opportunities. Volunteers may request placement at a variety of locations, including our acute care hospital at the Main Campus, our Specialty Campus in Tukwila or one of our clinics located throughout Southwest King County.
Volunteers enjoy the following perks:
- Free coffee, tea and fountain soda in the cafeteria when you are on duty
- A 20 percent discount in the cafeteria when you are on duty
- Meal benefit of up to $5.00 when you volunteer four continuous hours in the same day, not including the meal break
- Free parking in the Highline Medical Center garages (for volunteers at the Main Campus)
- A volunteer awards luncheon in the spring for adults and recognition activities for teen volunteers in the summer
For more information, contact the Volunteer Coordinator at (206) 988-5767 or email email@example.com.