State-of-the-Art Emergency Care
Highline Medical Center has a physician-staffed ER open 24 hours a day on its Main Campus in Burien. This state-of-the-art, 27,000-square-feet facility features 32 private patient rooms, flat-screen TVs, a separate ambulance entrance, bedside patient registration and 64-slice CT and imaging services. The Main Campus ER is certified as a Level 4 trauma center serving South King County and is the primary entry point for cardiac and stroke care programs and surgical emergencies.
16251 Sylvester Rd SW
Burien, WA 98166
View Larger Map
- From I-5 (North or South), take exit 154 (Burien/SeaTac Airport - Hwy 518 West).
- Go past the exit for SeaTac Airport.
- As freeway ends, watch for signs to 509 South/Des Moines. Turn left onto 509.
- Take first exit, South 160th Street. Turn right onto 160th. Cross First Avenue South.
- Continue up the hill on 160th St and take your first left onto 8th Ave S.
- The entrance to the ER will be on your left about a half a block up.
- Follow the signs for patient parking.